So I have been home for almost 2 weeks now, and after months of pining to be back, I can’t wait to go again!
The inevitable dread of starting back at work, at having to live at home with my parents again, of having to balance my social life and do all the other adult things is already wearing down on me!
The only benefit: the fact it’s summer. The hot weather and promise of a holiday in a couple of days is the only thing dragging me through the harsh reality of being back from my travels.
Holiday blues are real, and they are punishing.
So my little blog has been alive for a week, this will mark the 7th post on the 7th day. And in all honesty i am thoroughly enjoying it. Although, out of pure fear that i wont be able to keep it up and write about things i truly want to write about i think i am going to post more on a 2 times a week basis. On a Monday and Thursday i think, just to break it up a little and allow for me to work when i finally find another job.
I have been temping with Sunglass Hut which i have absolutely adored, but now that the Christmas period is over they no longer need me, as obviously its much less busy. So i am back on the job hunt!
So this is my disclaimer, just in case it looks like i have abandoned it already, i haven’t, i will just be scribbling behind the scenes and letting it out into the world on a more regulated basis.
So what have i learnt from a week of blogging:
- Getting a single view on my page is the most thrilling and reaffirming feeling
- That i miss writing
- That i know more about things, just from living and doing than i ever thought i did or could
- That i like pretty pictures just as much as pretty words
- That there are people and pages that speak to me better than i can express myself
- That i can be proud of something and feel a sense of achievement even if nobody ever sees it
- That i am not ready to share this with real world people in my life and i am not sure why
- That i have a lot of ideas, thoughts, feelings and thing i want to share