So I have come to the end of my travels, they will get a seperate post!
But what have I learned about myself? The cliche that travelling helps you find yourself, helps you develop and grow as a person. I guess in my case is very accurate.
1. I am not as much of a good person as I think I am
2. I can solo travel
3. I can put myself out there and make friends
4. I like attention, in fact maybe I actually need it
5. I am adventurous
6. I am brave
7. I overly mother people
8. I try to justify everything, even when it shouldn’t be justified
9. I feel like I missed out on certain experiences
10. I am not the person I thought I was. I am not the person I think I am. I am becoming a person I didnt see coming.