So my little blog has been alive for a week, this will mark the 7th post on the 7th day. And in all honesty i am thoroughly enjoying it. Although, out of pure fear that i wont be able to keep it up and write about things i truly want to write about i think i am going to post more on a 2 times a week basis. On a Monday and Thursday i think, just to break it up a little and allow for me to work when i finally find another job.
I have been temping with Sunglass Hut which i have absolutely adored, but now that the Christmas period is over they no longer need me, as obviously its much less busy. So i am back on the job hunt!
So this is my disclaimer, just in case it looks like i have abandoned it already, i haven’t, i will just be scribbling behind the scenes and letting it out into the world on a more regulated basis.
So what have i learnt from a week of blogging:
- Getting a single view on my page is the most thrilling and reaffirming feeling
- That i miss writing
- That i know more about things, just from living and doing than i ever thought i did or could
- That i like pretty pictures just as much as pretty words
- That there are people and pages that speak to me better than i can express myself
- That i can be proud of something and feel a sense of achievement even if nobody ever sees it
- That i am not ready to share this with real world people in my life and i am not sure why
- That i have a lot of ideas, thoughts, feelings and thing i want to share